- Contact details
H2020 TARANTULA Project. You can contact us by e-mail at GDPR@h2020-tarantula.eu
- Who is this Privacy Statement applicable to?
This Privacy Statement applies to all persons whose personal data H2020 TARANTULA Project processes including the persons working within the H2020 TARANTULA Project. Personal data means any data that contains information about persons through which those persons are identifiable.
This Privacy Statement applies to:
- visitors to the website of H2020 TARANTULA Project,
- recipients of newsletters and commercial e-mails from H2020 TARANTULA Project
- any other person who contacts H2020 TARANTULA Project or whose personal data is processed by H2020 TARANTULA Project.
- Which personal data do we process?
By processing personal data we mean: collecting, recording, organizing, storing, updating, modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, providing by means of forwarding, distribution or any other form of posting, bringing together, linking together, and to protect, erase or destroy your personal data.
We process personal data that you have provided to us, personal data generated during your visit to our website and reading newsletters and personal data that we have derived from other sources, such as business social media platforms and business cards.
Personal data obtained through- or generated by our website, electronic newsletters, commercial e-mails or related technologies:
- IP number,
- your surfing behaviour on the website, such as data about the first visit, previous visit and current visit, the pages viewed and the way in which the website is navigated, and
- whether you open a newsletter or commercial e-mail and on which parts you click.
- What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data for different purposes. These are listed and elaborated on below:
- Maintaining contact with you.
Your contact data are kept in EU located relationship management system and may be used for the purpose of sending newsletters, updates, invitations to events and seminars and sending information you requested from us.
- Improving our product and service information and carrying out targeted marketing campaigns.
Part of our service is to keep you informed with information that is relevant to you and your business. To make this possible, we combine and analyse the personal data available with us. On that basis we determine which information and channels are relevant and which moments are most suitable for providing information or establishing contact. In marketing campaigns we do not process special personal data nor confidential data. If we would like to create a personal, individual customer profile, we will ask for your prior permission. Withdraw of consent is always possible.
- Security level
We protect personal data through technical and administrative security measures to minimize the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and modification. You can think of security software such as a virus scanner and firewalls, a secure internet connection, encryption of data and physical and administrative access controls to data and servers.
- Storage of personal data
We do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary for the execution of the purposes. If legal regulations apply to the storage, the personal data will not be kept longer than prescribed by law.
- Legal basis of the processing
We process personal data on the basis of one of the following legal grounds:
- on the basis of an agreement or in the run-up to the conclusion of an agreement,
- legal obligation,
- in connection with a legitimate interest.
- If you have questions about your personal data
Every person can exercise certain rights with respect to his or her personal data on the basis of the law. This gives you the right to inspect, rectify and delete personal data. You can also object to the use of your data or request that the use is restricted. In certain cases you can request your data and take it to another party. For all these questions contact us by email via GDPR@h2020-tarantula.eu
If you have complaints about how we handle your personal data, you can contact us by sending a mail to GDPR@h2020-tarantula.eu We are happy to help you find a solution within a period of four weeks after receiving your request.
Developments go fast and as a result, there may also be changes in the personal data we request from you and the way in which we use your personal data. Regulations can also change. In that case, we will update this Privacy Statement. We therefore invite you to regularly check the Privacy Statement so that you are kept informed. In the event of major changes, we will also make you aware of this via our website.
Last check by LAO, May 26th, 2021